RetroMacCast

Where great old Macs live again!

Podcast Episode Discussions (370)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Episode 421: M.A.C.I.N.T.O.S.H.

James and John discuss eBay finds: Tonka truck, Mac SD, and MACINTOSH button. They look back at Macworld November 1986, and news Apple's ne…

Started by James

1 yesterday
Reply by Michael

Episode 422: Join The People Who've Joined Apple

James and John discuss eBay finds: Apple attache, garment bag, and Jacksonville Story VHS tape. They look back at MacAddict December 1996,…

Started by James

0 on Thursday

Episode 420: RIP Startup Chime

James and John discuss eBay finds: Apple windsock, Newton store display, and dealer sign. They mourn the loss of a MacBook characteristic,…

Started by James

0 Nov 10

Episode 419: Happy Halloween!

James and John discuss eBay finds:  boomerang, Mac OS 8 truck and early Apple II. John shares some scary classic Mac games, ands news inclu…

Started by James

0 Nov 4

Episode 418: Hello again?!?!

James and John discuss eBay finds: Macintosh desk sign, Mac SE notepaper, and marble Apple.  The collection spotlight is on a variant of th…

Started by James

1 Oct 23
Reply by Michael

Episode 417: To be or not to BeOS

James and John discuss eBay finds: Apple II+ puzzle, Mac Plus disk box, and Apple IIe Card.  They look at BeOS, and news New Mac Candle, a…

Started by James

0 Oct 21

Episode 416: Freakin' Awesome!

James and John discuss eBay finds: Apple kite, MacAddict CD-ROMs, and Mac Portable.  They look back at MacAddict 20 years since it debuted,…

Started by James

3 Oct 12
Reply by Michael

Episode 415: We're Back!

James and John discuss eBay finds: Apple pogs, Ertl truck, and Gold Club binoculars.  They look back at Macworld September 1986, and news i…

Started by James

0 Sep 27

Episode 414: Getting PC with a Performa

James and John discuss eBay finds: Apple I replica kit, NeXT Cube, and rare Apple software poster.  John gets PC with his Performa 640CD, a…

Started by James

0 Aug 22

Episode 413: Nibble's Mike Harvey

James and John discuss eBay finds: WWDC collage, Apple IIc Plus NIB, and Apple pen set.  John and Brian Wiser interview Mike Harvey at KFes…

Started by James

1 Aug 20
Reply by Rick

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2016   Created by James.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service