RetroMacCast

Where great old Macs live again!

Podcast Episode Discussions (311)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Episode 363: Apple II Watch

James and John discuss eBay finds: Mac banner, blue Apple II+ and Apple 1 collection.  James chats with DJ from Instructables about his App…

Started by James

0 8 hours ago

Episode 362: Digital Audio Rebellion

James and John discuss eBay finds: Star Wars Audio Clips, Visual Clips, and Star Warped.  James and John look back at classic Star Wars Mac…

Started by James

0 Apr 12

Episode 360: Alert and Beware!

James and John discuss eBay finds: Apple ski sweater, knit hat, and Mission Impossible jacket.  James and John check out Bill's BBS, and ne…

Started by James

2 Apr 8
Reply by Bill Kochman

Episode 361: My boss and my friend

James and John discuss eBay finds: Mac factory brochure, test drive keychain, and lucite classic Mac.  James and John open the Macworld tim…

Started by James

0 Apr 5

Episode 359: We don't need no stinkin' ports!

James and John discuss eBay finds: Apple cooler, skyline poster, Smack-A-Mac 2.  John's shares is Apple III progress, and news includes the…

Started by James

0 Mar 22

Episode 358: The Future's So Bright

James and John discuss eBay finds: Mac promo set, NIB Apple //e card, and a rare t-shirt.  James gets an update from Steve at Big Mess o' W…

Started by James

0 Mar 9

Episode 357: VCF-SE 3.0 Preview

James and John discuss eBay finds: NIB Power Mac 8600, prototype mouse, and Dec '77 Byte magazine. They preview VCF-SE 3.0 with Brad Arnold…

Started by James

0 Feb 28

Episode 356: Haunted Macintosh

James and John discuss eBay finds: Apple Power banner, Adam Ant //c+ and Genius Bar sign. They look back at Macworld magazine in February 1…

Started by James

2 Feb 19
Reply by Charles Plater

Episode 355: Will Podcast for Food

James and John discuss eBay finds: Apple coasters, Bongo poster, and picnic mat.  James adds to his collection at Tech 15, and news include…

Started by James

3 Feb 10
Reply by Chris K

Episode 354: PowerBook Air

James and John discuss eBay finds: Apple decals, Apple I in a II case, and Think Different novelties.  John's walks us through his PowerBoo…

Started by James

1 Jan 27
Reply by MJJ

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2015   Created by James.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service