RetroMacCast

Where great old Macs live again!

Podcast Episode Discussions (398)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Episode 68: Jeremy's Basement

James and John discuss some eBay finds: new-in-box Cube and Twentieth Anniversary Mac and an Assistive Technology Freestyle tablet. James v…

Started by James

6 May 14, 2008
Reply by Classic Computing

Episode 67: Look Inside Steve's Brain

James and John give an introduction to Macintosh clones. eBay Finds are a sealed Apple //e, an Apple III from the original owner, and a com…

Started by James

2 Apr 28, 2008
Reply by Charles Plater

Episode 65: Maytag User Group

Derek Warren from Macintosh Folklore Radio fills in for John this week. eBay auctions are a Seiko Wristmac, Apple IIGS Woz, and a Macintosh…

Started by James

4 Apr 19, 2008
Reply by Wholly Mindless

Episode 66: The Apple Museum

James and John interview Mark from The Apple Museum. eBay finds include a Daystar Millennium, MonsterMac 2MXS, IIfx, iMac Alarm Clocks, and…

Started by James

0 Apr 19, 2008

Episode 64: Imbued with Woziness

In Part IV of their trip to the DigiBarn, James and John learn about Dan Kottke's computerized music box and the work of Jef Raskin. eBay f…

Started by James

2 Apr 6, 2008
Reply by James

Episode 62: Mosaics by Charis Tsevis

James and John interview Charis Tsevis, the artist behind the fantastic Steve Jobs mosaics. eBay Finds are a set of slides and a badge from…

Started by James

10 Apr 3, 2008
Reply by connectionfailure

Episode 63: Biofeedback and the Woz Wonderbook

James and John continue their DigiBarn series with an Apple II based biofeedback device and the Woz Wonderbook. eBay auctions include a cry…

Started by James

2 Apr 2, 2008
Reply by Josh

Episode 61: Romancing the Pismo

James and John present part two of their visit to the DigiBarn Computer Museum. eBay auctions include a rare Lisa collectible, the AppleDes…

Started by James

9 Mar 14, 2008
Reply by mac

Episode 60: DigiBarn and the Mac Business Plan

James and John present the first part of their visit to the DigiBarn Computer Museum with a look a the preliminary Macintosh Business Plan.…

Started by James

3 Mar 12, 2008
Reply by Bill Davis

Episode 59: I Love My Mac

James interviews Daphne Kalfon who wrote and performed "I Love My Mac". James and John conclude their visit to the Computer History Museum…

Started by James

4 Feb 27, 2008
Reply by Marijn de Jong

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by James.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service