RetroMacCast

Where great old Macs live again!

Podcast Feedback (97)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

100 minute CDs

Hi Retomaccasters.  I occasionally get asked if I can record 100 minutes onto a CD.  Whilst I have been able to buy 100 minute blank CD's I…

Started by Jeremy Clayton-Travis

0 Sep 18

Macworld Magazine on archive.org

I can't seem to find an option to download all of the MacWorld magazines as one file or at least a bulk download. Do I have to click and do…

Started by ctb

5 Jun 27
Reply by Peter

Visit to the Mothership store- with pics!

Greetings! I was in the Bay Area last weekend for a visit, and I decided to finally make the pilgrimage to the mothership that is the Apple…

Started by Nicholas Cipolla

2 May 24
Reply by stephen schaubach

Apple I in the Smithsonian

Hi, I can't remember if this was addressed in one of the recent podcasts, but an Apple I was purchased by the Smithsonian Museum to be plac…

Started by Nicholas Cipolla

0 May 17

Apple Logo Glasses

I saw a pair of glasses that Woz had made and was wondering what they might be worth.  My wife, an optician, made them for Woz.  She had ma…

Started by Ken Silverman

3 May 1
Reply by slomacuser

Mac Classic II or SE/30?

I have the opportunity to purchase my first "classic" style Mac and only have room for one in my home office. Should I go for a Classic II…

Started by Joey Russell

3 Mar 10
Reply by Tim HD

Looking for a good home for my apples

I am done with collecting Apples. Seen my age I have to clean up the attic. I live in the South of Netherlands.  So if anybody is intereste…

Started by Ger ten Haaf

0 Mar 14, 2015

Power Macintosh G4

There was an episode just on the Yikes revision, but from what I can tell there was never one on the full PM G4 line. If I'm not just missi…

Started by Bradley Mattice

1 Jan 31, 2015
Reply by Bradley Mattice

A Mac by Any Other Name...

I didn’t name my first Apple IIe, our bond was so strong we didn’t need names :) My Apple IIgs was named Guido after the name of a monster…

Started by John

0 Sep 29, 2014

Rainbow Apple Logo Featured in New MacBook Air Ad

Apple MacBook Air Ad Apple released a new ad today, showing some sticker decals that users put on their laptop. Three things stuck out to…

Started by Daniel Black

1 Jul 22, 2014
Reply by MJJ

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2016   Created by James.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service