RetroMacCast

Where great old Macs live again!

Podcast Feedback (88)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rainbow Apple Logo Featured in New MacBook Air Ad

Apple MacBook Air Ad Apple released a new ad today, showing some sticker decals that users put on their laptop. Three things stuck out to…

Started by Daniel Black

1 Jul 22
Reply by MJJ

OS 9 HELPER

IF YOU DO HAVE A COPY of OS 9 Helper  EMAIL TO daveleslie3@att.net

Started by DAVID STAHL

2 Jul 3
Reply by DAVID STAHL

OS 9 HELPER

DOES ANY BODY HAVE A COPY OF OS 9 HELPER  IF YOU COULD EMAIL IT TO ME I WOULD BE VERY GRATEFUL ALL THE LINKS TO IT ON THE INTERNET ARE BROK…

Started by DAVID STAHL

0 Jun 25

iSub

Hi, Saw someone selling an iSub (originally for the iMac SE graphite).  Can iSub works with other Mac models? If yes, is there a list? H…

Started by Lim Thye Chean

2 May 7
Reply by Lim Thye Chean

Disposing of macs

Hi Folks, I brought down 17 apple computers from my loft. It's time to say good by to most of them. So far I have put 2 G3's and a Quadra…

Started by Jeremy Clayton-Travis

2 May 5
Reply by Jeremy Clayton-Travis

What do I do with so many macs

I have a huge list of macs. I started with a mac plus, then I got a couple of classics, 4 X Quadra's 1x 650 1x 700 and 2x 900's  A 8100/110…

Started by Jeremy Clayton-Travis

0 Apr 27

Ugliest Mac

I always thought the PowerMac 4400 was the ugliest! It just looked like a generic PC box with no Apple-like design styling. It was position…

Started by Richard Tanner

3 Mar 13
Reply by macman142

A Retro Mac Users Dream

For people who haven't seen, Apple has put up a Macintosh timeline for the 30th anniversary. http://www.apple.com/30-years/

Started by JJ

1 Jan 24
Reply by John

MAc G3 Blue and White ADB port

Hi, I recently picked-up a B&W G3 to run an Agfa film setter. System 9.2.something.Everything works great except the software I need to…

Started by Dwight Krauss

0 Dec 3, 2013

Quadra 840av too much?

Is a grand too much to ask for an early working mac Quadra? http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-Apple-Macintosh-Quadra-840av-Mac-Computer-Keyboard

Started by davekill

4 Oct 15, 2013
Reply by Finkmac

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by James.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service