RetroMacCast

Where great old Macs live again!

Podcast Feedback (99)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

podcast on iphone

i dont know if im the only one who is having this problem or if im just missing some setting somewhere. i listen to the podcast on my iphon…

Started by Russell

3 May 13, 2009
Reply by James

Audio problems

Guys, since you got the new microphones the audio quality has gone way down. The problem is that you are running the mics too "hot", with t…

Started by David Cohen

2 Mar 17, 2009
Reply by skipapple

Lisa 2/10 in Pristine Condition

Woah... Someone pinch me I think I'm dreaming. http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-Apple-Lisa-2-10-Computer-MINT-IN-BOX-RARE_W0QQitemZ270351871785

Started by Ken

9 Mar 8, 2009
Reply by Ken

Brand new still in the Box APPLE II GS

I have for sale a brand new Apple II GS, still in the original box complete with software and all operating instructions. Make an offer ove…

Started by Edward Thurmond

8 Feb 9, 2009
Reply by Machinehead

Macworld SF 2009 to be last Macworld Expo

Apparently Apple is going to pull the plug on Macworld. "Next month's Macworld Expo will be the last one that Apple will be involved in, th…

Started by Sean2300c

4 Dec 18, 2008
Reply by ClaudioM

Pismo woes

I got the Pismo I gave to a friend back, but it has started melting on the bottom. Oh well, I guess it's going to be for display only from…

Started by Josselin Guédes

0 Dec 16, 2008

Future Episode Suggestions

We would love to hear your ideas. Maybe you'd even like to do the research and be on the show with us to present it?

Started by James

58 Dec 13, 2008
Reply by Wholly Mindless

Quicktake 100

When the guys covered the Quicktake 100, I didn't hear them mention that this was the first digital camera which you could hook up to a com…

Started by Billy Jarvy

2 Sep 27, 2008
Reply by James

Gates + Seinfeld Commercial Part II

I just saw the second Gates + Seinfeld commercial during a recording of Conan O'Brien. It is almost the same schtick as before only the cru…

Started by Ken

3 Sep 12, 2008
Reply by ClaudioM

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by James.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service