RetroMacCast

Where great old Macs live again!

Podcast Feedback (99)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Quadra 840av too much?

Is a grand too much to ask for an early working mac Quadra? http://www.ebay.com/itm/RARE-Apple-Macintosh-Quadra-840av-Mac-Computer-Keyboard

Started by davekill

4 Oct 15, 2013
Reply by Finkmac

Issue with old Airport Extreme

I just bought the Spaceship model of Airport Extreme... beautiful! This device works, but trying reset/factory reset always asking for a pa…

Started by Lim Thye Chean

2 Jul 20, 2013
Reply by Lim Thye Chean

Is there a difference between iMac in 2004 and 2005?

Saw somewhere posted the picture of iMac evolution - and surprise that there is actually a difference between 2004 and 2005 model (both iMa…

4 May 28, 2013
Reply by Lim Thye Chean

Picture of "The Apple Suburbs"?

Does anybody know where does this picture of "The Apple Suburbs" come from? This looks like a BYTE magazine cover or something similar. ht…

2 May 4, 2013
Reply by Lim Thye Chean

Uses for Retro Macs

I just wanted to share that I recently set up my Color Classic (with an LC 575 motherboard) for my 3-year-old daughter to use. I've install…

Started by Beige Gossamer

0 Apr 25, 2013

What is the name of the Apple book

What is the name of the Apple book with the cover of a water ripple? I remembered RetroMacCast talks about it before. Somethings like "It B…

3 Apr 22, 2013
Reply by James

Byte magazine archive

Just in case you do not know about this - Byte magazine has an amazing archive of old magazines to read: http://archive.org/details/byte-ma

2 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by Lim Thye Chean

Selling my original 128k Macintosh with original copy of MacWorld magazine

Hi all, I'm moving and need to sell my beloved 128k Macintosh. It comes with system disk and original manual, MacPaint and MacWrite. I'm a…

Started by Mark Allison

1 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by James

Voltage convertor?

I wish to use the US-based Apple IIGS (120v) in Singapore (240v). I wish to get a voltage convertor, and found some has maximum W on it (ma…

0 Jan 16, 2013

Color classic boot up issue

Hi, I just got a new color classic - I checked the bottom it says 240v, I plugged in a power cable, switch on (tried both 0/1), tried the…

4 Jan 16, 2013
Reply by Lim Thye Chean

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by James.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service