RetroMacCast

Where great old Macs live again!

Retro Mac Tech Support (225)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone recognize this FPD card?

I found this inside a Mac Plus I just got, but I can't find anything short of an old LEM discussion (which I suspect was about this very…

Started by Bradley Mattice

5 Jul 5, 2015
Reply by Bradley Mattice

PowerBook 1400cs - power adapter?

Hi everyone, I recently acquired a PowerBook 1400cs (the one with the passive LCD screen) with no other accessories, not even the power bri…

Started by George

1 Mar 29, 2015
Reply by George

SE/30 and Mac Classic issues

http://retromaccast.ning.com/profile/BenWallin 12 years ago I put together the Ultimate SE/30 so check out my uploaded images. Nic Videocar…

Started by Ben Wallin

8 Feb 5, 2015
Reply by Rick

Best OS for a Classic II?

I've downloaded and installed System 7.5.3 on a Classic II, but it seems really pokey and runs out of memory when trying to enable File Sha…

Started by Bill Davis

7 Feb 5, 2015
Reply by Bill Davis

Mac SE/30 help with a CF card

Hi, was really wanting to replace the dead harddisk with a CF AztecMonster. Problem is I don't have any other macs that can do the formatt…

Started by Jamie

21 Nov 22, 2014
Reply by John

Bootdisk for eMac with VNC server needed

Hi everyone, I have managed to get hold of a logic board from an old eMac 700. The monitor is long gone, but the logic board seems to start…

Started by tbjorna

1 Jun 21, 2014
Reply by tbjorna

Macintosh SE/30 having issues. Please help

Hello everyone, I'm having some issues with a Mac SE/30. Maybe someone out there can help me. I'm no an expert with older Macintosh comput…

Started by Erin Fowler

6 Jun 17, 2014
Reply by applefreak

Mac Plus Boot Disk

i recently got a mac plus. it works but i do not have a boot disk, this model needs a 800k disk and i have no way of making one as my only…

Started by Russell

14 May 2, 2014
Reply by Stephen

Imagewriter II only printing lower half of letters

Broke out my IWII which has been stored for years. Ran a test page and the upper half of the letters are not showing up. Tried to gently cl…

Started by Stephen

0 Apr 25, 2014

What size torx screws?

I'm in the process of recapping my SE30 and found the two torx screws are missing from the top of the case. Does anyone know the length and…

Started by Stephen

2 Apr 20, 2014
Reply by Stephen

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by James.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service