RetroMacCast

Where great old Macs live again!

RetroMacCast News (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Episode 334: KansasFest Preview

James and John discuss eBay finds: Mission Impossible Apple jacket, 1984 Podbrix, and Mac II prototype. John looks forward to KansasFest, a…

Started by James

0 Jul 12, 2014

Episode 264: That puppy is huge!

James and John discuss eBay finds: Apple paperweight, IIc t-shirt & tie, Androbot Topo II, lot of classic Macs, and 60 Mac collection.…

Started by James

0 Nov 17, 2012

Episode 256: MultiServerUniFile

James and guest co-host Jonathan from Shrine of Apple discuss eBay finds: Woz yearbook, Quadra 950, and Apples III slot-machine sign.  Jona…

Started by James

4 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by Shrine Of Apple

Where are James and John?

When we were recording the last episode, I totally forgot I would be out of town the next weekend attending a wedding in Columbus OH.  That…

Started by James

1 Apr 22, 2012
Reply by Michael

For those wondering where RMC is...

RMC HQ took a lightning strike on Saturday morning resulting in loss of cable/internet.  That makes it very difficult to get out an episode…

Started by James

5 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Nicholas Petersen

Episode 140: Grackle68k Rules!

James and John talk to the Nathan Hendler, the developer of Grackle68k. eBay Finds are an Apple-sponsored trivia game, Performa 5215CD new-…

Started by James

2 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by LaurentB

RetroMacCast Download Statistics

While we don't obsess about listener numbers, it is nice to check in from time to time to see if we're attracting new listeners and not los…

Started by James

13 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Ryan

RMC for iPhone and iPod touch

There is no new news on this development, but I sure hope it gets released soon. This would definitely make my life easier and I would be v…

Started by James

3 Sep 29, 2008
Reply by Claes

RMC iPhone Icon

I should have done this a long time ago, but RMC now has an iPhone icon so if you had RMC to your home screen on an iPhone or iPod touch, y…

Started by James

6 Aug 25, 2008
Reply by Ken

Chat capability suggestions?

I think it would be great if this site add some kind of embedded chat capability for members to use. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Started by James

27 Aug 3, 2008
Reply by Dylan Hans

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by James.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service