RetroMacCast

Where great old Macs live again!

RMC Swap (68)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

OS 9 CDs and Office V.x Student and Teacher

Hi Folks, I have two 9.2.1 CDs, one 9.0.4 and Microsoft Office Vx Student and Teacher edition.  Would anyone like them for the cost of po…

Started by Andy Smith

0 Mar 17

Help me value my mac

Morning, I've got an old mac se with carrying case (seen these go for $100 themselves)So, this is what I've got... Anyone know what it's wo…

Started by Lliam J Perkins

3 Sep 19, 2013
Reply by Ken

WANTED: Ethernet COMM slot card (not COMM II)

Located in Australia, but such a card would be small and postable. Don't know how rare or not they are, or what they're worth, but I want o…

Started by Rowan

5 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by MJJ

FREE to good home (UK): Performa 5400, PowerMac G3, PowerMac 4400/200

Hello all, I'm moving house soon which has necessitated a clear out of some of the old computer gear. I have up for grabs: - Performa 540…

Started by MacMan

1 Sep 5, 2013
Reply by MacMan

looking for a dead eMate 300, MessagePad 2000 or 2100

Hello all I'm looking for a cheep or free, dead or working e-mate 300. I need it to replace the screen on mine which was cracked in an unfo…

Started by TundraBoy

10 Aug 10, 2013
Reply by Finkmac

For Sale: AWS95 with lots of extras. Near perfect condition.

Hi Everyone, I have an AWS95 in beautiful shape with lots of extras for sale. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for looking. h…

Started by Steve Rieck

4 Jul 24, 2013
Reply by Steve Rieck

FS: Powerbook 540c _ Great Condition

Hi everyone, My Powerbook 540c is up for sale:  http://www.ebay.com/itm/121148101261?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l26

Started by Steve Rieck

0 Jul 22, 2013

Giving away some compact macs near Portland, OR

Hi guys, I'm planning on moving into a smaller place closer to downtown, and so I think it's time to let go of the wall of Macs. I'm n…

Started by Timbotronik

2 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by Dylan McDermond

Apple II prototyping expansion cards

I made some prototyping expansion cards to experiment with some Apple II stuff. I am also selling them. Large card with voltage rails: La…

Started by DaveyPocket

2 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by DaveyPocket

WTB: Sonnet Technologies Quad Doubler 50

Hi.I'm looking to obtain the CPU card that will take Macintosh machines with Motorola 040, from 25Mhz to 50Mhz.Sonnet Technologies Quad Dou…

Started by Lars J. Hanstad

0 Jun 16, 2013

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by James.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service