RetroMacCast

Where great old Macs live again!

General Discussion (537)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for Revanex Suite 1.0

Greetings again RetroMacCast friends, As some of you already know, I operate a BBS which serves as a software museum-repository-archive si…

Started by Bill Kochman

0 May 17

Looking for a Hermes II BBS External

If there are any other Hermes II SysOps visiting here, I need your help.About three years ago, when Michael Alyn Miller rewrote parts of He…

Started by Bill Kochman

0 May 10

PowerBook 140 or 165?

I want to get a PowerBook 100 series to around out my collection, and to possible exhibit at VCF East next year (I want to do a general his…

Started by Rick

8 May 5
Reply by Rick

Are There Any Other Telnet-Accessible Hermes II BBSes?

Greetings again RetroMacCast friends, I was wondering if anyone here is aware of any other Macintosh-based and Macintosh-centric telnet-ac…

Started by Bill Kochman

0 May 5

Looking for a Few Old Hotline Apps

Hello friends. It has been a while since I have visited here. I am hoping that someone here can help me. I am looking for three old Macint…

Started by Bill Kochman

0 May 2

Cool concept brings the eMac back from the dead

I'd buy one of these right away http://www.cultofmac.com/424193/cool-concept-brings-the-emac-back-from-the-dead/

Started by Rick

0 Apr 21

An Interview with CMUCC Members Behind the Apple Lisa’s First Scenedemo, “Le Requiem de Lisa”

I've sat on these interviews for four years, but finally got them out the door! http://www.bytecellar.com/2016/03/29/an-interview-with-cmu

Started by Blake Patterson

1 Apr 1
Reply by Derek

Going to Vintage Computer Festival East

Anyone going to the one in NJ? My friend and I will probably attend. If anyone wants to meet up, or has anything they want to trade, buy, o…

Started by Rick

2 Mar 10
Reply by Rick

Welcome to Macintosh iTunes Question

Anyone have Welcome to Macintosh from iTunes? Does it give you all the DVD extras, like the extended interviews? I want to buy it, but don'…

Started by Rick

3 Mar 5
Reply by Rick

Problems with the podcast.

Hi Folks, Over the last month or so I've been having problems with the RetroMaccast. Basically if I pause the 'cast I loose my place and h…

Started by AndyC

4 Feb 14
Reply by AndyC

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2016   Created by James.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service