RetroMacCast

Where great old Macs live again!

General Discussion (545)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Welcome to Macintosh iTunes Question

Anyone have Welcome to Macintosh from iTunes? Does it give you all the DVD extras, like the extended interviews? I want to buy it, but don'…

Started by Rick

3 Mar 5, 2016
Reply by Rick

Problems with the podcast.

Hi Folks, Over the last month or so I've been having problems with the RetroMaccast. Basically if I pause the 'cast I loose my place and h…

Started by AndyC

4 Feb 14, 2016
Reply by AndyC

Newton in the news...

Interesting photo.

Started by Greg Howell

0 Feb 9, 2016

Introducing Fat MacMini!

"Are you tired of waiting for your 512k (Fat Mac) to support OSX?" "Do you feel excluded from your wireless home network?" "Have you been l…

Started by Michael Schindler

3 Jan 23, 2016
Reply by option8

Macworld, 1984-1996 in PDF format!

I wasn't going to post this but now it's at archive.org with Jason Scott's name on it, so... Every Macworld from 1984-1996. In PDF format.…

Started by Derek

1 Jan 23, 2016
Reply by slomacuser

Missing the RetroMacCast? We did an all Mac episode, so give 'er a listen!

The History of Personal Computing eBay Edition podcast. http://www.historyofpersonalcomputing.com/podcast/ebay-episode-6-apple-macintosh/

Started by Classic Computing

0 Jan 8, 2016

Looking for network game suggestions for powerPC macs

Hi folks, I've been asked to organise a retro-gaming night at my local Hackspace in Leicester here in the UK. I'm going to take a variety…

Started by AndyC

8 Dec 29, 2015
Reply by AndyC

Cleaning a Director's Chair

I have an Apple Director's Chair where the canvas is a bit dirty.  The Apple Catalog says it's machine washable.  Would the canvas and colo…

Started by Brian

1 Nov 30, 2015
Reply by Hap Plain

Using Apple Pencil with a Newton

He also used a Newton emulator on the iPad Pro! http://www.mackungfu.org/using-an-apple-pencil-with-the-newton

Started by Rick

0 Nov 21, 2015

Retro Macs on old TV shows

I think everyone is aware of Macs appearing on Seinfeld, but lately I've been watching an old show that has a lot o retro Mac appearances,…

Started by David Merrill

1 Nov 10, 2015
Reply by davekill

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by James.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service