RetroMacCast

Where great old Macs live again!

General Discussion (545)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Network Shared Folder is Inaccessible

Since yesterday, I have been having a problem with accessing one of my network shared folders which resides inside Mountain Lion, inside Vi…

Started by Bill Kochman

0 Oct 11, 2015

New VirtualBox Mountain Lion SheepShaver MacOS 9 Tutorial

Dear RetroMacCast friends, For those of you who may be interested in such things, I have just spent the past two days creating an in-dept…

Started by Bill Kochman

0 Oct 5, 2015

Classic Mac style make.

Inspired by the concept Mac designed by CURVED and by Jon's Min Mac I have just finished making a classic Mac style, tiny, Kobo based Linux…

Started by AndyC

3 Oct 3, 2015
Reply by Adam Sommerfield

The dougg3 programmable ROM SIMM

Ever wonder what the ROM SIMM socket was good for on the Mac SE/30, IIx, IIcx, IIfx, IIci, and IIsi? Sure, you could shove 32-bit clean ROM…

Started by Derek

1 Sep 27, 2015
Reply by John

Lonny Mimms pop-up Apple museum

Hi Folks, I heard about Lonny Mimms pop-up Apple museum a couple of years ago but didn't know the NY Times had do a piece about it and him…

Started by AndyC

0 Aug 22, 2015

Listen to John and his podcasting friends talk about KansasFest 2015

Host's Topic: KansasFest 2015 This episode features a special huge circle of podcasters around a single microphone at KansasFest 2015, wher…

Started by Michael

0 Jul 19, 2015

Mac OS 7.5.5 running on Apple Watch

Anyone see this? It's 7.5.5 running in an emulator on the Apple Watch; http://iphone.appleinsider.com/articles/15/06/22/video-shows-apple-w

Started by Rick

1 Jun 25, 2015
Reply by Rick

Looking for drawings or 3d CAD model of the original mac.

Hi Folks, I'm thinking about having some fun with my CNC router and machine a model inspired by the original Macintosh. Does anyone have…

Started by AndyC

1 Jun 20, 2015
Reply by AndyC

Does anyone have any information about this poster? "Home Is Where The Apple Is"

I'm an old Apple / Mac tech from the 1980's and have been going through my closet trying to sort through some of my Apple swag. I came acro…

Started by Alan

0 Jun 7, 2015

Apple Watch connects to Mac 512Ke

Check out my latest video.  I successfully connected an Apple Watch to a Mac 512Ke and shared files! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApxR_

Started by Niles Mitchell

3 May 29, 2015
Reply by Luis

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by James.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service