RetroMacCast

Where great old Macs live again!

All Discussions Tagged '128k' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

iPhone uses original Macintosh Keyboard and Mouse.

I took a break in my series on iPhones and external storage to make this one about another new feature of iOS 13, mouse support.  Why not g…

Started by Niles Mitchell

0 Nov 24, 2019

Episode 496: Downsizing

James and John discuss eBay finds: Mac 128k in box, Mac Classic II in box, and lot of Mac II cases. They discuss the Macs they would keep i…

Started by James

0 Jun 2, 2019

Episode 490: Illustrator vs FreeHand

James and John discuss eBay finds: driveway lot, Takky Mac, and eWorld mugs. They look back at Macworld February 1989, and news includes fo…

Started by James

0 Mar 30, 2019

Episode 480: Claris the SoftCo

James and John discuss eBay finds: PANIZZA, Mac 128k/Pro poster, and pre-print Apple logo poster. They talk about Claris, and news includes…

Started by James

0 Oct 28, 2018

Episode 468: 20 Years of iMac

James and John discuss eBay finds: Apple 2 poster, Mac LC expansion chassis, and SWAT bundle. They commemorate 20 years of iMac, and news i…

Started by James

1 Jun 14, 2018
Reply by Rick

Episode 432: SSDs for Classic Macs

James and John discuss eBay finds: Apple III poster, original Mac, and JLPGA Powerbook with rare bag. Rick joins to talk about installing S…

Started by James

1 May 30, 2018
Reply by Franklin Johnson

Episode 440: Love Notes to Newton

James and John discuss eBay finds: Mac 128k, eMate, and B&H Apple ][+. Noah Leon talks about his Loves Notes to Newton, and news includ…

Started by James

1 Jun 14, 2017
Reply by Rick

Episode 385: No Love for the Apple 2 Team

James and John discuss eBay finds: 128k Mac, NeXT Cube, and original iMac.  David Greelish joins them to discuss the Steve Jobs movie, and…

Started by James

0 Nov 2, 2015

Mac 128k patent shirts for sale

I've got some retro Apple inspired shirts for sale on Teespring.com: http://teespring.com/stores/retroconnector I think my favorite so far…

Started by option8

1 May 16, 2015
Reply by Luis

Episode 337: KansasFest Wrap-Up

James and John discuss eBay finds: 128k Mac, Apple III+, and Apple lot. John chats with Brian Wiser, Bill Martens, Jason Scott, and Vince B…

Started by James

0 Aug 17, 2014

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by James.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service