RetroMacCast

Where great old Macs live again!

All Discussions Tagged 'Apple' (33)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Episode 500: 2019 KansasFest Recap

James and John discuss eBay finds: Apple Computer Clubs membership kit, Fat Mac/coolerand reproduction signs. John interviews Brian Wiser t…

Started by James

0 Aug 18

Episode 494: Kickstarting the Lisa Documentary

James and John discuss eBay finds: Picasso poster, Mac design book, and Mac programming book. They talk David Greelish about his Lisa Docum…

Started by James

0 May 23

Apple Radio Cooler discoloration?

I found and acquired an Apple Radio Cooler a couple of days ago on eBay.  It certainly was a little dusty on the outside.  To be expected.…

Started by Santo

3 Jan 27
Reply by John

Episode 343: Visionary Entrepreneur

James and John discuss eBay finds: prototype Unidisk, Jobs original art, and massive Apple collection. James reviews a Jobs documentary, an…

Started by James

0 Oct 4, 2014

A Mac by Any Other Name...

I didn’t name my first Apple IIe, our bond was so strong we didn’t need names :) My Apple IIgs was named Guido after the name of a monster…

Started by John

0 Sep 29, 2014

RARE Tiger Learning Computer

Check this out, pretty cool find! WAY too much money if you ask me though. It was $6,000 last week, now it's down to $1,000. Maybe if get i…

Started by Rick

32 Nov 18, 2013
Reply by Lim Thye Chean

Apple II Pi - Plugin-in Raspberry Pi board for the Apple II

I'm a hardware hacker and a software developer and have been doing this stuff for 35 years, but other than just for the sake of doing it I…

Started by Hamilton

1 Oct 10, 2013
Reply by JustSomeGuy

I am selling Wizardry Proving Grounds of the Mad Overloard for Apple II

Here is a link to the listing If you purchase the game and mention RetroMaccast I will give you free shipping.  

Started by Birddog10

0 Sep 4, 2012

Dick and Cliff Huston are offering 2 outstanding items again on eBay. The Apple I and an IMSAI of historical value.

Dick and Cliff Huston, Apple employees numbers 25 and 27 respectively, are offering their remaining Apple I and the IMSAI that was so instr…

Started by Jon

0 May 28, 2012

Episode 239: April Fools

James and John discuss eBay Finds: Bandai Pippins, New-In-Box Performa, and Apple IIGS watch. They go back to April 1992 in MacUser magazin…

Started by James

6 Apr 6, 2012
Reply by Steve Sarrica

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by James.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service