RetroMacCast

Where great old Macs live again!

All Discussions Tagged 'II' (28)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Episode 389: You're dead. Start all over.

James and John discuss eBay finds: Macintosh II, Apple 2 playing cards, and OpenDoc jacket. They play some Deja Vu and Enchanted Scepters,…

Started by James

0 Dec 6, 2015

Armageddon BBS: New Tutorials

Greetings RetroMacCast friends, For those of  you who may be interested, I just wanted to inform everyone that I spent most of yesterday w…

Started by Bill Kochman

0 Apr 7, 2015

A Mac by Any Other Name...

I didn’t name my first Apple IIe, our bond was so strong we didn’t need names :) My Apple IIgs was named Guido after the name of a monster…

Started by John

0 Sep 29, 2014

Episode 335: You get a Galaxian!

James and John discuss eBay finds: Atarisoft games, Disk II SD card reader, and an Apple II. John reports from KansasFest and news includes…

Started by James

0 Jul 26, 2014

Imagewriter II only printing lower half of letters

Broke out my IWII which has been stored for years. Ran a test page and the upper half of the letters are not showing up. Tried to gently cl…

Started by Stephen

0 Apr 25, 2014

Episode 325: VCF East 9.1

James and John discuss eBay finds: iMac banner, wooden Disk II, and Mac clocks. Adam stops by to talk about the Vintage Computer Festival E…

Started by James

0 Apr 19, 2014

Trying to find these two Apple II games

So the other day I had a random thought pop into my head.  I suddenly remembered two games that I played during my misspent youth on the sc…

Started by Donald Burr

2 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by Prescott Indigo

Episode 322: Hell Froze Over

James and John discuss eBay finds: Mac II prototype, Apple II Pascal, and iTunes for Windows poster. James acquires yet another Apple sign,…

Started by James

1 Mar 23, 2014
Reply by Michael

Episode 318: Green Mac

James and John discuss eBay finds: 30th Mac t-shirt and poster, Dynamac, and custom Jobs leather jacket. Bob tells us about his rare Color…

Started by James

0 Feb 22, 2014

Episode 316: Bulgarian SDFloppy II

James and John discuss eBay finds: NeXT banner, Macintosh TV, and Mac banner. John talks about the SDFloppy II, and news includes Woz advic…

Started by James

0 Feb 9, 2014

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2017   Created by James.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service