RetroMacCast

Where great old Macs live again!

All Discussions Tagged 'Macintosh' (21)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mac 512K Server

Well, after two years kicking around an idea to get a Mac 512K on a modern network, I've finally got all the pieces together I needed.I was…

Started by Niles Mitchell

16 Sep 19, 2010
Reply by JustSomeGuy

Video guide on how to open a TAM

There is a distinct lack of technical information regarding the TAM on the internet (particularly service manuals or take apart guides). A…

Started by Leon

8 Jan 16, 2010
Reply by Kathryn

Power Macintosh Color Classic

Hey, everyone! I created this new discussion to discuss the PMCC, rather than use the existing Color Classic broken logic board, which is…

Started by Bryan Villados

5 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by Lars (WhyOSX)

Switched to a Macintosh

mum (mom) pc's is playing up for a long time so I'm giving my pc to her and geting a Macintosh But I'm putting Windows 7 on it

Started by newbie apple

3 Jul 10, 2009
Reply by newbie apple

Mac Plus screen goes blank

I just got a Mac Plus off ebay which is in excellent condition with original boxes and manuals, but the screen will be on and then go blank…

Started by iTom

11 Oct 2, 2008
Reply by iTom

So What's You Favourite Old Mac and Why?

I know it's an old chestnut, I'm sure, but I'd just like to get an idea of which machines are the most loved and what makes them so...call…

Started by Chance

8 Sep 23, 2008
Reply by Kendall Seabury

Welcome to Macintosh at Globians Festival, Potsdam, Germany

Since I happen to live in Potsdam, Germany, I just went over to Old Town-hall and watched Welcome To Macintosh at the Globians Festival. My…

Started by Chris Trusch

3 Aug 13, 2008
Reply by Welcome to Macintosh

Mac Classic II, bad capacitors, need to find replacements

Hello, I have a Macintosh Classic II with bad capacitors. These capacitors are causing the machine not to boot, and causing it to squeak UN…

Started by DaveyPocket

1 Jul 16, 2008
Reply by JustSomeGuy

Craigslist: Macintosh TV Offer (not Apple TV)

This week I was contacted by a Craigslist user who has a Macintosh TV he is looking to sell. The unit is in good shape and in working order…

Started by Ken

2 Jul 3, 2008
Reply by James

Macintosh Powerbook 1400cs with enabled Wireless Card

I just bought one of these of eBay, and am looking forward to receiving it. It will have 166 MHz PPC 603e processor, 40 MB RAM, run OS 9, a…

Started by BRCincy

5 Apr 20, 2008
Reply by MacMan

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by James.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service