Where great old Macs live again!

All Discussions Tagged 'cube' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Episode 414: Getting PC with a Performa

James and John discuss eBay finds: Apple I replica kit, NeXT Cube, and rare Apple software poster.  John gets PC with his Performa 640CD, a…

Started by James

0 Aug 22, 2016

Episode 385: No Love for the Apple 2 Team

James and John discuss eBay finds: 128k Mac, NeXT Cube, and original iMac.  David Greelish joins them to discuss the Steve Jobs movie, and…

Started by James

0 Nov 2, 2015

Episode 307: Mint in Box!

James and John discuss eBay finds: Power Mac G4 Cube, Apple 2 paddles and tapes, and autographed Apple belt buckle. They look back at Novem…

Started by James

0 Nov 17, 2013

Episode 284: RetroMacCast Live from VCF-SE 1.0

James and John take their show on the road to the Vintage Computer Festival Southeast 1.0. eBay Finds are slides of an Apple I and Apple lo…

Started by James

6 Apr 23, 2013
Reply by John

Episode 283: Laughton's DOS and the Disk II

James and John discuss eBay finds: international Apple poster, Apple note cube, and Apple rug. Steve Weyhrich from talks…

Started by James

0 Apr 13, 2013

Episode 265: Dukakis for President

James and John discuss eBay finds: Apple watch, Woz envelope, NeXT Cube, Lisa, and clear SE.  They give a brief history of Macintosh viruse…

Started by James

2 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by Michael

Episode 211: Spindler's List

James and John discuss eBay Finds: Outbound portable, lot of Apple computers, and Wheels for the Mind bag. They continue their series on Ap…

Started by James

0 Jul 17, 2011

Episode 167: Antennagate

James and John discuss eBay Finds: Lisa 2, original Macintosh, and Knowledge Navigator video. They rate Antennagate in the history of Apple…

Started by James

1 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by ClaudioM

Greetings and Happy New Year!

New to the forum, just saying hello and happy new year! I am new to Mac collecting, I have a G4 Cube and now have received a Mac Plus for t…

Started by Matthew Holloway

1 Jan 3, 2010
Reply by ClaudioM

Episode 68: Jeremy's Basement

James and John discuss some eBay finds: new-in-box Cube and Twentieth Anniversary Mac and an Assistive Technology Freestyle tablet. James v…

Started by James

6 May 14, 2008
Reply by Classic Computing

© 2018   Created by James.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service