RetroMacCast

Where great old Macs live again!

All Discussions Tagged 'games' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Episode 440: Love Notes to Newton

James and John discuss eBay finds: Mac 128k, eMate, and B&H Apple ][+. Noah Leon talks about his Loves Notes to Newton, and news includ…

Started by James

1 Jun 14, 2017
Reply by Rick

Episode 419: Happy Halloween!

James and John discuss eBay finds:  boomerang, Mac OS 8 truck and early Apple II. John shares some scary classic Mac games, ands news inclu…

Started by James

0 Nov 4, 2016

Episode 362: Digital Audio Rebellion

James and John discuss eBay finds: Star Wars Audio Clips, Visual Clips, and Star Warped.  James and John look back at classic Star Wars Mac…

Started by James

0 Apr 12, 2015

Episode 347: Lode Runner

James and John discuss eBay finds: Apple item collection, Apple stein, and varsity jacket. They remember the classic game Lode Runner and n…

Started by James

4 Nov 16, 2014
Reply by James

Trying to find these two Apple II games

So the other day I had a random thought pop into my head.  I suddenly remembered two games that I played during my misspent youth on the sc…

Started by Donald Burr

2 Apr 5, 2014
Reply by Prescott Indigo

Episode 262: The Lost Interview

James and John discuss eBay finds: Apple flag, Apple 20SC hard drive, and Apple Macworld Expo turtleneck shirts. James reviews Steve Jobs:…

Started by James

5 Nov 8, 2012
Reply by Lim Thye Chean

Anyone heard of these games? I'm not sure the names.

Hi, I remember playing some old computer games when I was little, and I can't really remember the names. I'm thinking of getting an late 80…

Started by Rick

4 Oct 12, 2012
Reply by Rick

Bungie Marathon on iPad

You all probably know this but hey! Marathon is now available for the iPad. Now I am really cross it is my son who has the iPad as it doesn…

Started by John Walker

0 Oct 3, 2011

How can i save OS9 games to my hard drive?

Hello ,iv recently upgraded a 466 clamshell with a120gb hard drive and 576 ram. I have partitioned a 10gb section for os9 apps and would li…

Started by Michael Dennison

3 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Michael Dennison

Mini vMac

Hi Forum. I have been browsing Mac Garden lately and was amazed at all the cool games that are on it. Although, I can not seem to figure ou…

Started by Drew Turner

8 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by Julian Chase

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by James.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service