RetroMacCast

Where great old Macs live again!

All Discussions Tagged 'keyboard' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Episode 435: OPEN!

James and John discuss eBay finds: Arabic Mac keyboard, Newton MP2100, and Apple shoeshine kit. They look back at Macworld April 1987, and…

Started by James

0 Apr 11, 2017

Episode 433: Clamshell G4 iBook

James and John discuss eBay finds: Apple 2 with external keyboard, IIgs MicroDrive and iMac banner. Sahil talks about upgrading Clamshell i…

Started by James

0 Apr 1, 2017

Apple & Mac, Repair in the Midwest?

Hi all...  Based in central Iowa, I'm looking for any tips on folk who might be able to assist in repairs of Apple III, Lisa keyboards, a M…

Started by Michael Magee

0 Jan 29, 2017

Episode 350: What the Heck?

James and John discuss eBay finds: MacRecorder, iLamp, and Edventure mug.  They talk to modder extraordinaire Ben Heck, and news includes t…

Started by James

0 Dec 7, 2014

Episode 323: JOBS Special Features

James and John discuss eBay finds: Apple windsock, Picasso manual, NIB Mac IIci, and Mac-n-PC. James looks at the JOBS blu-ray special feat…

Started by James

0 Apr 6, 2014

Episode 215: Apple Teddy Bears

James and John discuss eBay Finds: Bell & Howell Apple II+, NIB Apple //c, Macintosh 128k, and Matt Groening Apple Poster. The Collecti…

Started by James

0 Aug 20, 2011

Episode 174: Apple I Hoarding

James and Derek discuss eBay Finds: odd keyboard, original Macintosh, Apple II, and Apple I.  James and Derek review the recent Apple produ…

Started by James

0 Sep 4, 2010

Mac Plus KB and Software Needed

Hello all, New to RMC, glad to be here. I received a Mac Plus for the holidays, it came with the original mouse but no keyboard. It does h…

Started by Matthew Holloway

6 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by Matthew Holloway

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by James.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service