Where great old Macs live again!

All Discussions Tagged 'mac' (49)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Apple & Mac, Repair in the Midwest?

Hi all...  Based in central Iowa, I'm looking for any tips on folk who might be able to assist in repairs of Apple III, Lisa keyboards, a M…

Started by Michael Magee

0 Jan 29, 2017

Episode 426: Fresh from the Barn

James and John discuss eBay finds: barn find, lunchbox, and retail sign. They look back at January 1997 in MacAddict, and news includes iPh…

Started by James

0 Jan 28, 2017

Episode 415: We're Back!

James and John discuss eBay finds: Apple pogs, Ertl truck, and Gold Club binoculars.  They look back at Macworld September 1986, and news i…

Started by James

0 Sep 27, 2016

Episode 412: Cult of KFest

James and John discuss eBay finds: HD20, trivia board game, and Genius Bar sign.  John chats with David Pierini from Cult of Mac at KFest,…

Started by James

0 Aug 7, 2016

Episode 410: KansasFest Preview

James and John discuss eBay finds: Macintosh t-shirt, Apple II Business Graphics, and Radio-Mac Mini. They preview KansasFest with Sean Fah…

Started by James

0 Jul 10, 2016

Episode 407: The BirdMacMan

James and John discuss eBay finds: orange SE, NIB ImageWriter IIs, and vintage Apples. John delivers a Mini Mac, and news includes WWDC and…

Started by James

0 Jun 26, 2016

Episode 374: 2015 KansasFest Recap

James and John discuss eBay finds: early Apple cassettes, Apple paper clip bench, and pristine Mac bag with original box.  John shares his …

Started by James

0 Jul 28, 2015

Mac 128k patent shirts for sale

I've got some retro Apple inspired shirts for sale on I think my favorite so far…

Started by option8

1 May 16, 2015
Reply by Luis

Episode 344: Picasso Artwork

John and guest co-host Adam Rosen from the Vintage Mac Museum discuss eBay finds: Quark QC 20 hard drive, iMac banner, and Applied Engineer…

Started by James

0 Oct 15, 2014

Episode 337: KansasFest Wrap-Up

James and John discuss eBay finds: 128k Mac, Apple III+, and Apple lot. John chats with Brian Wiser, Bill Martens, Jason Scott, and Vince B…

Started by James

0 Aug 17, 2014

© 2018   Created by James.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service