RetroMacCast

Where great old Macs live again!

All Discussions Tagged 'server' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for Revanex Suite 1.0

Greetings again RetroMacCast friends, As some of you already know, I operate a BBS which serves as a software museum-repository-archive si…

Started by Bill Kochman

0 May 17, 2016

Looking for a Few Old Hotline Apps

Hello friends. It has been a while since I have visited here. I am hoping that someone here can help me. I am looking for three old Macint…

Started by Bill Kochman

0 May 2, 2016

Episode 312: ICONIC SE

James and John discuss eBay finds: Apple pocket watch, NIB Mac Plus, and Apple prototype server. Jonathan Zufi returns for an update on ICO…

Started by James

4 Jan 14, 2014
Reply by Bradley Mattice

Episode 297: JOBS

James and John discuss eBay finds: The Studio sign, Apple Network Server, and NIB Power Macintosh G5. They share their thoughts on JOBS the…

Started by James

3 Aug 18, 2013
Reply by Michael

Episode 230: Apple Game Server Online!

James and John discuss eBay Finds: tricked-out SE/30, NIB Classic, and Steve Jobs' high school yearbook. They talk to Egan about his Apple…

Started by James

1 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Powerusin MacMac

Episode 190: Quatris 660AV

James and John discuss eBay Finds: Lisa I, Lisa circuit schematics, iMac table kit, and Apple shopping bags. The Retro Mac of the Week is t…

Started by James

6 Feb 2, 2011
Reply by applefreak

Episode 179: Mac 512k Server How-To

James and John discuss eBay Finds: Apple necktie and flip flops. Niles Mitchell walks us through his Mac 512k server project, and news incl…

Started by James

0 Oct 9, 2010

Episode 71: Vinny's Pizza and Retro Mac Repair

James and John discuss the Motorola StarMax Macintosh clones. eBay Finds are an Apple Network Server, Yum Watch, and a Cap'n Crunch Whistle…

Started by James

8 May 28, 2008
Reply by Matt Emson

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by James.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service