RetroMacCast

Where great old Macs live again!

All Discussions Tagged 'software' (16)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Episode 414: Getting PC with a Performa

James and John discuss eBay finds: Apple I replica kit, NeXT Cube, and rare Apple software poster.  John gets PC with his Performa 640CD, a…

Started by James

0 Aug 22, 2016

Are There Any Other Telnet-Accessible Hermes II BBSes?

Greetings again RetroMacCast friends, I was wondering if anyone here is aware of any other Macintosh-based and Macintosh-centric telnet-ac…

Started by Bill Kochman

0 May 5, 2016

Episode 396: Banned in Boston

James and John discuss eBay finds: Encyclopedia of Multimedia, license plate, and lucite Apple. They look at vintage vs obsolete, and news…

Started by James

1 Feb 21, 2016
Reply by Derek

My New Challenge: Setting Up A BBS Using Mansion BBS Software

Now that I have had my Hermes II BBS -- as well as my old Hotline server -- running quite smoothly for over three weeks now using SheepShav…

Started by Bill Kochman

4 Apr 7, 2015
Reply by Bill Kochman

Episode 301: Please choose an activity

James and John discuss eBay finds: Apple software guide, Apple Collection catalog, and Rethink poster. David joins them to talk about his T…

Started by James

1 Sep 24, 2013
Reply by Jose Olivera

Its not retro but...

I want to share an app I have worked hard on. Its called Twitunez (twitunez.com) and you can use it to share your music on Twitter (and on…

Started by Robert 'Bo' Huttinger

0 Mar 26, 2010

Mac Plus KB and Software Needed

Hello all, New to RMC, glad to be here. I received a Mac Plus for the holidays, it came with the original mouse but no keyboard. It does h…

Started by Matthew Holloway

6 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by Matthew Holloway

Legacy Recovery disc gold-mine

Hello everyone, I'm new here, but I have something exciting to share. So in April I went to a local computer show and picked up a lot of n…

Started by Steven Matarazzo

11 Jul 6, 2009
Reply by Lars (WhyOSX)

RetroMacCast 122: Lisa's Younger Brother

Derek fills in for John this week, and he and James discuss the Preliminary Macintosh Business Plan. eBay Finds are the Created on a Mac bo…

Started by James

0 Jun 20, 2009

Need some old Apple Software?

go to their site! You can find a lot of stuff here, like the Video enabler for the Macintosh TV etc. Spend an hour just looking. You wont f…

Started by Robert 'Bo' Huttinger

0 Jun 5, 2009

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2018   Created by James.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service