RetroMacCast

Where great old Macs live again!

We would love to hear your ideas. Maybe you'd even like to do the research and be on the show with us to present it?

Views: 149

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

An episode or segment of each episode for each Mac OS version, say 1-5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and X would be a good idea.

I do like the longer episodes - the dry geek humor keeps me "pumped" while I'm coding - you guys are hilarious sometimes.
Yes. 1 hour a week please. I listen to you guys while I cook Sunday breakfast (or brunch) for my daughters.

Read your forums at mac-info DanP. I can't wait for the interview next week.
I noticed you are still "awaiting approval" at Info-Mac. Out of curiosity, have you gotten the confirmation email?
Ya I did now;) Junk mail filter grabbed it.
I have a feeling this is happening to a number of users. I should try to make it more junk-filter friendly.
I'd like to hear you talk about the Macintosh LC. The first one. My first Macintosh and I had it from 1990 to 1996. I guess not a very interesting computer - but one close to my heart. And that microphone!
Episode 7! I had an LCIII and really liked it too. It was amazing how compact it was given what it could do.
Oh great! I'm working backwards since I picked you up in the 40s. Right now I'm listening to Episode 23. Can't wait until 7! Maybe that will be mid-Jan. since you're in hiatus.
Ditto - I prefer longer episodes, the longer the better.
Well i just thought i would say ... I love the longer episodes ..... :)
As I already emailed I'd be very interested in a 'special' dedicated to NeXT hardware and software...explore the origins of OS X!
can you please do a apple /// eppisode ? There isn't very much going on the Internet about the poor thing ! I can't beleve that it over heated so badly that it could melt floppies in the the drive ! And I know it's the retro MAC cast but I would love to here you do one on this. Thanks

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2020   Created by James.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service