RetroMacCast

Where great old Macs live again!

This is not a Mac problem, but it's a weird one. Tonight I was heading to bed. Shut down all my apps, put my Mac to sleep for the night, but then I started hearing voices. At first I thought it must be coming from my neighbors house, then I found it was coming from my computer speakers, and it sounded like the "Coast to Coast" radio talk show. I woke up my Mac to make sure that nothing was still running, and not was. I put it to sleep again, and the voices came back. As long as the Mac is awake, the speakers are silent unless the computer is using them. When I put it to sleep again, the radio show comes back. I recorded it on my iPhone, just because I could. And I listened long enough to hear of conspiracies and Roswell and to hear them announce that is was in deed, "Coast to Coast."
Maybe the government is spying on "Coast to Coast" through my computer speakers? Aliens hovering overhead and spying to see if they've been noticed and who is noticing? Someone playing a Halloween prank on me?

If anyone can help me out here with why my speakers are channeling "Coast to Coast" I'd really appreciate the help with an exorcism. And I'm all out of Holy Water, but I do have incense and sage if that will help.

Views: 74

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's probably why "They" keep coming back, checking in on what Apple is coming out with next.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by James.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service