I feel this also branches off to (Working/Non-Working)
I usually only buy macs that do now work...
( then i make them work ) that is where my fun happens.
These are the ones i have bought for the least amount of $$ on ebay
( Non-Working ) In Most cases they just need a hard drive.
1. Macintosh LC / LC II - 68K 10 bucks
2. Preforma 6xxx - PPC 13 bucks
3. Macintosh SE - 68000 16 bucks
4. Powermac 6xxx - PPC 19 bucks
5. Powermac 7xxx PPC 25 bucks
99c got me a massive collection. Ended up not having to pay, but it was 16 hours there and 16 hours back, plus trailer, gas and accommodation. $1700 all up, but paid it back selling off what I didn't want and still have heaps stored away.
yes but you should follow the thread and and list the top 5. make and model,