RetroMacCast

Where great old Macs live again!

Hello, everyone! I just wanted to let you all know that I am now set up to do legacy support on these great retro macs. So far, I've serviced 2 individuals from the 68kmla forum in replacement of surface mount parts (capacitors) on logic boards. Most of what I'll be handling are Mac SE/30 models plagued by Simasimac symptoms, however I will expand to cover ALL of the Mac models that Apple no longer support or sell.

Most of the work for now will be in the U.S.A. Once business becomes nonstop and successful, I hope to be available internationally. If interested, please send me a private message and we can work something out in fixing your problem. I'd rather see these great machines working and put to good use, rather than sitting in some landfill.

Cheers,
Phreakout

Views: 41

Replies to This Discussion

I have successfully completed over 10 SE/30 logic board repairs in the last 7 months. The demand has not gone down and I am still taking clients. If you own an SE/30 that is suffering Simasimac symptoms and want it fixed, feel free to contact me on the 68kmla forum or drop me a line here on the RetroMacCast.

Cheers,

Phreakout
Phreakout recapped two SE/30 motherboards for me and I've got to say it does wonders. Not only does he really do it in the spirit of keeping these machines alive but he also has more than fair rates. My SE/30 had video issues, the clock wouldn't keep consistent time, and screen savers would hitch. I've been using the recapped logic board for months now and it's solid. His work will likely last the life of the machine now. He provides excellent service!

Yes, I'm still taking requests for recapping ANY logic board for ANY Mac.  Just let me know if you wish to have this done and we'll talk.

Cheers,

Phreakout

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2019   Created by James.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service