I went through an Apple acquisition phase recently and now have quite a bit to do. Here's what is currently on my Apple To Do list.
1. Mac Classic II: Determine if HD is disconnected or broken. Purchased Torx-T15 to open case. May need to locate SCSI drive.
2. Powerbook 170: Does not power on. Purchased multimeter to determine if AC is broken. Must learn how a multimeter works.
3. Apple //c: Purchased AC adapter. "Check Disk Drive" error shows up on screen. Repair/replace 5.25 floppy drive.
4. Acquire cheap USB keyboard + mouse for graphite iMac DV and resell.
5. Acquire cheap USB keyboard + mouse for blueberry G3 PowerMac and resell.
6. Newton 2100: Set up NPDS webserver modules.
7. Apple IIgs: Move video capture card and system saver cards to main IIgs. Resell.
I'm particularly focused on the //c right now. Locating a drive cheaply has not been easy. There is one on eBay right now, but I don't want to pay $45 total for it.