In this video you'll see:
- LC630 cold boot
- Resolution Change (2:30)
- 630 Series Multimedia Options slide show (4:10)
- Apple Video System (4:38)
- Apple TV (6:40)
- Apple Presentation System (7:30)
- Other Ways to Enhance - Slot card upgrades and printers (8:29)
- Eric's Solitaire (10:00)
- Full Introduction to Apple PowerTalk (11:35)
- Norton Utilities (23:50)
- Full Demonstartion of Apple Mouse Practice (25:00)
- What is HyperCard Demonstration (29:15)
- SimpleText (32:08)
- ClarisWorks (33:40)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader (35:37)
- Adobe Illustrator 5.5 (35:55)
- Adobe Photoshop 3.0 (37:50)
- Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing 2.0 - Cut short (42:50)
- StuffIt Expander (43:09)
- Microsoft Word 5.0 (43:35)
I did such a long video mainly to have some source for those harder to find Apple software demonstrations.
As far as the original system, it is in perfect, working condition. Every inch of the keyboard, computer, monitor and mouse have been cleaned with great care. Unfortunatlu fading on the front of the face computer, but keyboard is in perfect condition. Upgraded to 32MB Ram and 500MB Hard Drive, kept on System 7.5 because I was worried System 8 would slow it down and give me nothing in return.
The Apple MultiScan monitor is very sharp, bright, and even geometry. Uses a Goldstar CRT inside.