RetroMacCast

Where great old Macs live again!

All Discussions Tagged 'apple' (123)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Episode 433: Clamshell G4 iBook

James and John discuss eBay finds: Apple 2 with external keyboard, IIgs MicroDrive and iMac banner. Sahil talks about upgrading Clamshell i…

Started by James

0 Apr 1, 2017

Episode 423: Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah

James and John discuss eBay finds: dollhouse Mac, Chiat Day 20th book, iPod socks, and iMac prop. Rick walks us through using Zip disks wit…

Started by James

3 Dec 25, 2016
Reply by Jeremy Clayton-Travis

Episode 421: M.A.C.I.N.T.O.S.H.

James and John discuss eBay finds: Tonka truck, Mac SD, and MACINTOSH button. They look back at Macworld November 1986, and news Apple's ne…

Started by James

1 Dec 8, 2016
Reply by Michael

Episode 419: Happy Halloween!

James and John discuss eBay finds:  boomerang, Mac OS 8 truck and early Apple II. John shares some scary classic Mac games, ands news inclu…

Started by James

0 Nov 4, 2016

Episode 409: Moving into the Future

James and John discuss eBay finds: Apple receiving sign, vinyl banner and mint TAM. They look back at July 1986 in Macworld magazine, and n…

Started by James

1 Jul 4, 2016
Reply by Michael

Episode 390: 2015 Year in Review

James and John discuss eBay finds: Apple pin, Apple baseball, and HP iPod poster. They review 2015, and news includes Banksy, holiday wish…

Started by James

0 Jan 15, 2016

Episode 388: It was a great idea

James and John discuss eBay finds:Macquarium, Think Different poster set, and Apple logo poster. They go back to Nov '85 through Macworld m…

Started by James

0 Dec 2, 2015

Episode 387: I drew a circle!

James and John discuss eBay finds: Mac Portable, re-cap service, and Portable training videos. They discuss Andy Warhol and Macintosh, and…

Started by James

0 Nov 26, 2015

Episode 384: Say hello to progress

James and John discuss eBay finds: Apple snack set, Picasso glass sign, and Mac museum. John talks more about running SheepShaver, and news…

Started by James

0 Oct 19, 2015

Episode 377: Pizzazz!

James and John discuss eBay finds: laser printer beach towel, Apple II, and collection of Apple memorabilia.  They look back at August 1985…

Started by James

2 Sep 1, 2015
Reply by James

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by James.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service