RetroMacCast

Where great old Macs live again!

All Discussions Tagged 'macintosh' (58)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Mac by Any Other Name...

I didn’t name my first Apple IIe, our bond was so strong we didn’t need names :) My Apple IIgs was named Guido after the name of a monster…

Started by John

0 Sep 29, 2014

Episode 316: Bulgarian SDFloppy II

James and John discuss eBay finds: NeXT banner, Macintosh TV, and Mac banner. John talks about the SDFloppy II, and news includes Woz advic…

Started by James

0 Feb 9, 2014

Episode 311: Zen & the Art of Michael Green

James and John discuss eBay finds: NeXTstation, Through the Looking Glass, and So Far. John talks to Michael Green, author of Zen & the…

Started by James

0 Jan 5, 2014

Apple II games and Sys 7 on eBay!

Just posted a bunch of retro Apple II games and System 7 software to eBay. Hitchhikers, Planetfall, Starcross, and more! http://www.ebay.co

Started by Robert 'Bo' Huttinger

0 Nov 24, 2013

Episode 308: Gemini iBook

James and John discuss eBay finds: Macintosh II poster, very colorful iBook, and lot of Power Mac towers. They chat with Adam about his Gem…

Started by James

0 Nov 24, 2013

Episode 306: Macintosh Friend

James and John discuss eBay finds: Inside Macintosh draft, MOS 6502 chip (1, 2), and Apple director's chairs. John chats with James Friend…

Started by James

0 Nov 11, 2013

Episode 305: Basement Remodeling with Jeremy

James and Jeremy discuss eBay finds: Mac II case, NIB Mac Plus, and Woz-autographed schematic. James catches up with Jeremy, and news inclu…

Started by James

1 Nov 3, 2013
Reply by Rick

Episode 302: Twiggy Mac Reunion

James and John discuss eBay finds: PowerMac 9500, Apple pen holder, and Apple brass box. They talk to Shrine of Apple's Jonathan Zufi about…

Started by James

0 Sep 28, 2013

The Legend of Mr. Macintosh

I created a 6 second Vine animation of what Mr. Macintosh might have looked like in action: http://ajdesign.com/legend-mr-macintosh Please…

Started by Attila Juhas

0 Sep 13, 2013

Episode 298: I shall call it Mini Mac!

James and John discuss eBay finds: NIB Silentype printer, NIB Apple //e, and Chaplin Macintosh poster. John talks about his one-third scale…

Started by James

4 Sep 2, 2013
Reply by Lim Thye Chean

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by James.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service