RetroMacCast

Where great old Macs live again!

All Discussions Tagged 'macintosh' (58)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Episode 232: MacTwiggy

James and John discuss eBay Finds: Macintosh TV, Lisa 2, and Apple award. They talk to Jay and his rare prototype Macintosh, and news inclu…

Started by James

3 Feb 6, 2012
Reply by Leon

Episode 202: The Many Macs of MacAbbott

James and John discuss eBay Finds: Apple 2c LCD NIB, Macintosh TV, and the Twentieth Anniversary Mac (again). They talk to Macintosh super-…

Started by James

3 Apr 26, 2011
Reply by avidmaccollector

Episode 56: Welcome to Macintosh

James interviews Josh Rizzo and Rob Baca, directors of "Welcome to Macintosh" an upcoming documentary on how Apple and the Macintosh change…

Started by James

4 Apr 16, 2011
Reply by James

Mac stuff to part with!

Hi guys! I've got some stuff to get rid of here... Lots of parts. On the bigger items, I'd like to sell the parts to keep the shipping low,…

Started by Julian Chase

1 Apr 2, 2011
Reply by Jon

Episode 193: Wisdom Book

James and John discuss eBay Finds: Apple vinyl banners, mysterious Woz award, and Macintosh poster. James shares his 7.0 Wisdom Book, and n…

Started by James

3 Feb 23, 2011
Reply by Hillbillybear

1984 macintosh picasso glass display

I have a 1984 macintosh picasso glass display that I no longer feel the need to have around the house. My children are wanting to play with…

Started by Jon Bailey

5 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Scott

Macintosh Icon Prints by Susan Kare

Susan Kare designed the original set of Macintosh icons. She is selling limited edition prints and they look fantastic. Can anyone loan me…

Started by Ken

2 Dec 21, 2010
Reply by TheNixer

Posted a bunch of stuff on eBay, but...

Posted a bunch of Apple stuff on eBay, but the one thing of note to this community is the Macintosh Plus! As mentioned the keyboard and mou…

Started by Robert 'Bo' Huttinger

0 Nov 5, 2010

Episode 178: Shooting for Nifty

James and John discuss eBay Finds: Apple Pro Mouse, vintage computer seller, and vintage computer collection. Robert Hazelrigg joins to tal…

Started by James

0 Oct 2, 2010

Mini vMac

Hi Forum. I have been browsing Mac Garden lately and was amazed at all the cool games that are on it. Although, I can not seem to figure ou…

Started by Drew Turner

8 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by Julian Chase

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by James.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service