RetroMacCast

Where great old Macs live again!

All Discussions Tagged 'macintosh' (58)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

[Mac SE - 7.5.3] PPP over Null Modem ?

Hi all, I just found this website and it looks fantastic. There's the situation : I've just rescued from the trash a Macintosh SE. It looke…

Started by tomte

8 Feb 7, 2009
Reply by tomte

Wallaby portable "dockable" Mac 1980's

Has anyone ever heard of the Wallaby portable Mac from the late 1980's? I found a magazine article about it in the October 1989 edition of…

Started by MacMan

2 Nov 30, 2008
Reply by applefreak

Episode 83: The First Hackintosh

The Retro Mac of the Week is the Macintosh XL. eBay Finds are a diamond and gold Apple pin and a portable LCD monitor for the Apple //c. Fi…

Started by James

0 Aug 16, 2008

Episode 77: Wayne's World

James and John talk to Wayne Bibbens, owner of Wayne's Computer and over 1500 Apple computers. Wayne is featured in the documentary Welcome…

Started by James

1 Jul 8, 2008
Reply by Wholly Mindless

1GB of vintage mac shareware available to download

Hello retromaccast fans. I am proud to finally announce the following: Thank you for purchasing the EDUCORP 8.0 Shareware CD-ROM. This is…

Started by connectionfailure

13 Jun 2, 2008
Reply by iTom

Episode 60: DigiBarn and the Mac Business Plan

James and John present the first part of their visit to the DigiBarn Computer Museum with a look a the preliminary Macintosh Business Plan.…

Started by James

3 Mar 12, 2008
Reply by Bill Davis

Wisconsin Film Festival - Welcome to Macintosh

Fellow RMC'ers! Is anyone going to the Welcome to Macintosh premier in Madison, WI? It is playing on Sunday, April 6 @ 1:45 at the Chazen…

Started by Ken

0 Mar 8, 2008

Episode 59: I Love My Mac

James interviews Daphne Kalfon who wrote and performed "I Love My Mac". James and John conclude their visit to the Computer History Museum…

Started by James

4 Feb 27, 2008
Reply by Marijn de Jong

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by James.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service