Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ALOBSL

Sigh…

Humm…

Sigh…

Der- nevermind…

Rest in piece…

It is a very day.  RetroMacCast is in many ways a tribute to the man and all he has created.  He will be missed, and we will continue to remember his legacy.
I agree, this site, and your podcast are the best tribute to Steve Jobs and his work, that anyone could and has done. We've learned so much through the podcast, not only about the machines, but about the man himself, his company, his influence in the industry, and so much more. Thank you both James and John.
Well said Kathy! I agree. Thank you James and John!
This must be my generations Buddy Holly or JFK experience.

I don't know what to say.  I am in shock and deeply sad.  My prayers go to his family.  For we will never see anyone in our lives of that such as Steve. He has touched our lives in many ways.  He is the Edison of our times.  

Here's to the crazy one.  The misfit.  The rebel.  The troublemaker.  The round peg in the square hole.  The one who saw things differently.  He wasn't fond of rules.  And he had no respect for the status quo.  You can quote him, disagree with him, glorify or vilify him.  Because he changed things.  He pushed the human race forward.  And while some may have seen him as the crazy one, we saw genius.  Because the man who was crazy enough to think he could change the world, was the one who did. 

RIP Steve, you will be missed greatly.

Scott

Well put. He was a man who comes into the world once in a century and changes the way things are done, changes the way people think, the way they live. He demanded perfection, innovation, forward thinking. Once in a lifetime, a persons come along, and makes a difference in a big way... We were lucky enough to witness this time. I can only hope that the next generation can be so blessed.
Steve changed a lot of lives - for better and for worse.
He was a unique human being. And a great businessman.
My thoughts go out to his family.
Steve Jobs... R.I.P.

Steve over the years really become a hero of mine and very much an inspiration to me. Representing part of the birth of the micro computer industry and such a charismatic guy, he has helped inspire me to be where I am today working in the computer industry etc.

It's very rare that I am affected by the death of someone I am not friends with or dont actually know, but this is different. I am truly saddened.

Thanks Steve for everything you gave us.

Exactly what you said..  Pretty much sums up my thoughts on it.
too soon

We knew he would die someday- after all, everyone does. With people living to twice his age, there can be no doubt that his life was too short.

What an amazing 56 years he had. He did more in his few years than some people could do in two or three lifetimes.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by James.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service