RetroMacCast

Where great old Macs live again!

UPDATE: The Mac Attic is clear :) Thanks for taking my old stuff I hope you guys enjoy.

Seasons Greetings Mac Pack!

I'm getting rid of all my good OS 9 stuff, I'm pretty sure I'm done with that OS for now. If you want one of these bundles just msg me your mailing address and I'll send it your way. No $$$ required but a return postcard is always appreciated!

#1: TAKEN. iMac Software Restore (OS 9.1), iMac Software Install, iMac Applications, Apple Hardware Test. This set will restore any G3/G4 iMac/iBook/PowerMac to "just like new" condition.

#2: TAKEN. iMovie v2.0.3 stand-alone installer for OS 9. This is a killer CD to have, should work on any Firewire Mac.

#3: TAKEN. Toast 5 Titanium for OS 9.1, and you can download a free upgrade for OS X.

#4: TAKEN. CodeWarrior 6 Gold. Requires 8MB ram, 68020+ or PPC, and System 7.1+. Recommends 68040 and 16MB. Includes C, C++, Pascal compilers for 68K and PPC.

#5: TAKEN. Adobe PageMill 5 for System 7.5.5+. And Kai's Photo Soap.

#6: TAKEN. Quicken 98 Deluxe for System 7.1+, QuickBooks for OS 9 and OS X, Williams-Sonoma Good Cooking for System 7.1+ and Win 95.

#7: TAKEN. Oh look what I dug up it's an OS 8.5 set how timely LOL! iMac System Restore, iMac Software Install, and MDK (first person shooter). Again, should restore any G3/G4 iMac/iBook/PowerMac.

Views: 44

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow, I would love the following: #1: iMac Software Restore (OS 9.1), iMac Software Install, iMac Applications, Apple Hardware Test. This set will restore any G3/G4 iMac/iBook/PowerMac to "just like new" condition. This would help me in upgrading old G3 imacs that I come across since some do not have an os on it and who knows if they had their firmware upgraded. Please let me know if I may have these, am I first in line?
If so I will send money for postage or at least a bunch of stamps. THANK YOU.
are you gonna cover shipping i know they are cd but they still might be heavy
hope no one took the imovie 2 cd because i want to render something on a g3 ... will it be fun ?
Still lots of insanely great discs left! I will update the list as they are taken. Yes I'm covering the shipping costs they are near zero.
how about the toast 5 titanium for os 9.1
email me the cost and a mailing address to compensate mailing costs or I will donate that amount to retromaccast
thanks
larry
L.M. Hiller
po box 101
McCook, NE 69001
hey I'm interested in these ones:

#7: Oh look what I dug up it's an OS 8.5 set how timely LOL! iMac System Restore, iMac Software Install, and MDK (first person shooter). Again, should restore any G3/G4 iMac/iBook/PowerMac.

message me if you still have them

RSS

Badge

Loading…

© 2021   Created by James.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service